Subscribe To Our Daily Nat Gas Weather Reports or Live HDD/CDD Data Here
NatGasWeather.com provides detailed weather forecasts and weather statistics developed specifically for the energy markets, with the focus on natural gas. At NatGasWeather.com, we are committed to providing exceptional service backed by our Certified Consultant Meteorologists, the highest credentialed meteorologist designation by the American Meteorological Society. Our team of meteorologists understand the unique challenges faced by natural gas traders and aim to deliver accurate and reliable weather information tailored specifically for their needs.
We offer several different packages. One is subscription to our Daily Reports, Mid-Day Updates, and Outlooks for $69/month. Our second service is access to our Live HDD/CDD Weather Models Statistics for $99/month. We offer a discounted rate of $119/month if you subscribe to both. Our most power package is the Advanced HDD & CDD Weather Model statistics, as they show strong correlations between weather trends and price.
Subscribe to our Daily Reports Here:
- $69 monthly per individual for Daily Reports & Midday Updates
- $99 Access to LIVE HDD/CDD Weather Model Statistics (GFS, ECMWF, CFS, etc)
- $119 For Both Daily Reports/Updates & Access to Live HDD/CDD Data
- $199 Advanced HDD/CDD Statistics (the most powerful statistics available). Also Includes Daily Reports, Traditional Live HDD/CDD Model Statistics, & Access to ERCOT, SPP, MISO, CAISO, PJM data
- $300 6-months for Daily Reports & Updates (click here)
- $500 6-months for Live HDD/CDD Data & Live Daily Reports & Updates (click here)
- $900 6-month for Advanced HDD/CDD Statistics Package & Access to ERCOT, SPP, MISO, PJM, CAISO Data (click here)
Your subscription includes:
- Email us at: helpdesk @ natgasweather.com
- Call us – 1888-724-9915
- We process Paypal or Authorize.net Click the button below to subscribe through paypal Contact us at email@example.com to set up monthly billing through Authorize.net.
- Pay for a 6-month subscription
- Credit Card Transaction – Call or email and we will process for you. All countries.
NatGasWeather.com offers expert weather analysis and real-time trending weather statistics for the natural gas and energy markets. Our weather experts closely monitor weather patterns and trends to provide insightful analysis to help our clients make informed decisions. Our platform provides detailed Daily Natural Gas Weather Reports, as well as timely Midday and Afternoon Updates, highlighting potential impacts on supply and demand. We also provide access to real-time Live updating weather statistics from the major weather models, such as the ECMWF, GFS, CFS, and more. These Live updating weather statistics compare national Heating Degree Days (HDD) and Cooling Degree Days (CDD) to 30 and 10-year normals, while also showcasing trends of the major weather models over the past 12 and 24 hours. This includes HDD and CDD forecasts and trends for the South-Central, East, Midwest, Mountain, and Pacific EIA regions. Our Advanced HDD/CDD Weather Statistics package is our most powerful offering for natural gas traders and energy companies as we accumulate HDD and CDD weather trends over periods of days to weeks to highlight how weather patterns and trends are impacting natural gas prices. This allows our clients to stay ahead of market trends and adjust their trading strategies accordingly. Included are Winter and Summer Outlooks, as well as updates to ENSO (El Nino/La Nina). Our comprehensive reports also provide forecasts for the next three EIA Weekly Storage Reports, as well as long-range forecasts from the ECMWF and CFS weather models. Finally, wind, solar, and weather element forecasts and statistics are also provided for the major ISO’s, including ERCOT, SPP, MISO, CAISO, and PJM.
We expect you will find our HDD and CDD tables, graphs, maps, and analytics extremely useful in catching price moves as we provide the data ahead of as fast as major market participants receive it. In additional to national totals, we can provide customized real time HDD/CDD output for EIA regions down to user defined areas and scales, making the data very useful for energy companies or location specific interests.
Click on the small subscribe image/button immediately below.