NatGasWeather.com - Daily Reports & Live HDD/CDD Statistics
Latest Friday News: Overnight Weather Data Trends Cooler, Adds Several HDDs. Ian Soaks Mid-Atlantic Coast.
Image Of the Day
US Natural Gas Weather Forecast
NatGasWeather.com provides daily weather forecasts focused on the nat gas industry, specifically how coming weather patterns will affect heating demand and potentially prices. You will also receive hurricane, summer, and winter outlooks, as well as updates on El Nino/La Nina.
NatGasWeather.com offers daily weather forecasts with the focus on weather conditions that will drive nat gas and heating demand over the coming 2-3 weeks. It is typically 4 pages in length with selected images included and is followed with a Mid-Day update issued after fresh forecast data comes in. In addition, you will receive our exclusive Hurricane and Summer Outlooks as well as the Winter Outlook and Critical Weather Alerts for weather conditions that could cause big spikes in nat gas and electricity demand. The cost of the monthly subscription is $69 for individual investors, which is less than the price of a few ticks moves in the futures markets. For companies wishing to subscribe, the price is $249 for up to 8 employees receiving all subscription benefits. If you are not satisfied at any time you can cancel without fee. We also offer Live HDD/CDD weather model statistics as a separate service. For more information click here.
Your subscription includes:
- Daily Weather Forecast
- Mid-Day Pattern Update
- Summer Outlooks
- Hurricane Forecast
- Winter Outlooks
- $69 monthly per individual for Daily Reports & Midday Updates
- $99 Access to LIVE HDD/CDD Weather Model Statistics (GFS & ECMWF)
- $119 For Both Daily Reports/Updates & Access to Live HDD/CDD Data
- $250 6-months for Daily Reports & Updates (click here)
- $500 6-months for Live HDD/CDD Data & Live Daily Reports & Updates (click here)
- Email us at: helpdesk @ natgasweather.com
- Call us – 1888-724-9915
- Sign Up Monthly
- Paypal click the subscribe button below for monthly billing (you do not need a paypal account)
- Authorize.net contact us at: helpdesk @ natgasweather.com to set up monthly billing through Authorize.net
- Sign up for a 6-month subscription through Authorize.net
- Any Credit Card – Call or email and we will process for you, regardless of country.
This Weeks Nat Gas Demand
Sep 29: EIA Report vs Normal
EIA Nat Gas Report: Sep 29
Nat Gas In Underground Storage
September 29: Today’s EIA weekly nat gas storage report printed a build of +103 Bcf, larger than market expectations of +95-98 Bcf, increasing supplies from 2,874 to 2,977 Bcf, while improving deficits to -306 Bcf. Next week’s build is expected to also be larger than the 5-year average to further improve deficits.